Saturday, August 9, 2014

TRI-Factor Run 2014


Last Sunday, I ran the longest race I've ran thus far - 10.5km at TRI-Factor Run 2014. To prepare myself for the run, I ran from home to work twice; which was about 10km. Running through Orchard was like an early window shopping trip. I just counted from malls to malls :)


It was a beautiful Sunday. Punggol Waterway was such a nice place for a morning run. Weather was perfect! I arrived about 30mins earlier with a tummy-ache. Queued for toilet and there was NO toilet paper....*faints* Had to re-queue for another cubicle. Had a buddy that came and ran the last 5km with me. Overall, I was happy with my 1h19mins official timing.


TRI-Factor Run marked the 3rd instalment of the series. One more medal to complete the puzzle. I am looking forward to September 7, 2014, TRI-Factor Triathlon - my first attempt at Sprint Distance :) Gonna be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment