Monday, June 2, 2014

Ride For Rainbow 2014

This Children's Day, 3 October, I'm participating in a cycling fundraising event; Ride for Rainbow. I'll be cycling 100km to raise funds for Club Rainbow. Club Rainbow (Singapore) was set up in 1992 to provide a range of comprehensive support services for the families of children who suffer from major chronic and potentially life-threatening illnesses.

I've always wanted to cycle for a cause... So why Club Rainbow?

1) I count myself fortunate to have 2 beautiful and healthy children. Kids are in the center of my heart.
2) Late last year, my sister was diagnosed with Leukemia. She was fortunate that her insurance covered all her medical expenses. She had the best hospital care and didn't have to worry about cost. I understood the burden of medical bills.

100km is a long distance but it's not something I've not attempted before. This time it's going to be more exciting because I know that I am riding for a cause close to my heart.

As I do my part, you can help support my effort by donating. Any amount is greatly appreciated!! https://www.rideforrainbows.org/Support-a-Rider/Lee-Pui-Cheng-Dawn-57/

THANK YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment